Friday, March 31, 2006

The Lenova Tapes



"Earlier this year some very interesting tapes were handed to me from a long standing acquaintance of mine. The tapes originated at a Lenovo (the Chinese company that recently took over IBM Thinkpad) research facility and appear to feature test footage. When my acquaintance watched the tapes back, he found some footage that he just had to get it out into the public domain. I’ve watched the material myself and I’ve got to agree with him – it’s pretty amazing stuff. "

I'm not sure if these tapes are complete bullshit or technology really is progressing that fast these days. Watch all 3 videos and comment with your thoughts. Something inside my head is saying ' bullshit!' but I can't be sure. If it is real, all I can say is ' Holy bloody fuck me in the goat ass' . You be the judge....

http://www.lenovo-tapes.com/

**UPDATE** Only 1 video is up right now due to bandwidth issues.